- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
S P 4 Oct
This was delicious , I substituted the mayo with Dijon mustard and I used boneless skinless chicken thighs as that was what I had on hand .Will definitely make this again
Zamayoa 19 Sep
This is my weekly go-to meal. So easy, always delicious and moist. I’m usually a pro at over cooking chicken and drying it out. But this is scrumptious!
Michele C. 11 Jun
Used chicken tenders, baked them in an oven for 45 min. So juicy and tasty. Husband and I couldnt get enough of them. Will use chicken breasts next time. Highly recommend.
Rebecca 17 May
easy to make! no complaints from my husband! 🤣
Culp 5 Mar
It was really good I added spices and herbs when I made it
Carlson 25 Jan
i love this recipe, its simple to make with only four ingredients and everyone loves it! 😁