The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 teaspoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing ([or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing])
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
- Recipe Tips
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- Cost per recipe*: $10.02. Cost per serving*: $2.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.