- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (dried)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
|Calories180Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Katrina Jimenez 2 days ago
These were good but needs more salt & instead of baking them, they should be pan fried *with a little bit of avocado oil spray* because they didn't have enough crispy texture to the outside.
Brie L. 6 Jan
Turned out great everyone enjoyed it
Towanda Perry 11 Sep 2018
I tried it yesterday and it was pretty good. I seasoned my chicken and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours ahead of time. Will try again!
Holly Page 28 Aug 2018
A little drier than I anticipated, but that is probably my fault I will adjust a few things when I make it again the taste was GREAT!!!
Ramona 13 Feb 2018
Very good and tasty. Some pieces were a little dry but think that could be remedied with spritzing with some olive oil cooking spray.
Brittany 8 Jul 2017
It was great. Followed the recipe, the chicken was delicious. Would definitely make this again. It was easy to make and quick.
Sara B. 18 Jun 2017
these were delicious! I ground the shredded parmesan I had fine in a food processor with some cheddar. Delicious
Kelly 22 May 2017
This was great. I made it the way the recipe said and if I made it again, I wouldn't change anything.