Parker House RollsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Sure, you could pick up a package of dinner rolls at the supermarket or local bakery, but there's nothing quite like the experience of eating a homemade parker house roll. Besides, your kitchen will be filled with the wonderful aroma of fresh-baked yeast bread. This recipe calls for preparing the dough in a bread machine, making the process easy enough for even novice bakers. The dough is then formed into balls and nestled in the pan before going into the oven. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired, for added crunch.
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 60 grams margarine
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 560 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package bakers yeast
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Put all the ingredients in the order listed, in the bowl of the BBM (Baking Braking Machine).
- 2Choose the kneading program for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 3When finished, remove the dough, and make small molds of bread.
- 4Let rise until doubled in size.
- 5Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 6Form balls of the same weight.
- 7With a pair of scissors make small cuts on the top of the rolls, and brush with milk.
- 8Sprinkle some, or all with sesame seeds.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes.