- 250 milliliters milk
- 60 butter (grs of)
- 2 eggs (organic)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 560 flour (grs of, type T55)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons bakers yeast (granulated)
- Warm the milk on the stove or microwave and mix it with yeast.
- Mix slightly melt butter with the lightly beaten eggs.
- Pour the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and add the liquid ingredients.
- Mix well with your hands, mold a ball and let it rise, covered in a warm place, until it doubles in size.
- (When kneading the dough calculate the site will have doubled in size and make a mark in the bowl, to learn more easily if the mass is already feint!). It takes about 1 hour.
- When it has doubled its size, sprinkle it with a little flour and knead well to remove air bubbles that have formed.
- Mold a ball again and let it rise again (this second step is now faster, 30 minutes).
- Remove the dough to a floured surface, mold a ball and place it in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour. Sprinkle with bread too little flour.
- If you like the effect, on top, cut the dough with scissors.
- Bring to a preheated oven at 340 ° F for 30 minutes.
- Take the test with toothpick before removing it from the oven.
- Let cool slightly on a wire rack before cutting.