- 3 tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 white fish fillets (skinned, each about 7 oz)
- 4 stems lemon thyme
- 1/2 cup scallions (sliced)
- 8 lemon slices
- 3 tablespoons butter (herb)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut out 4 circles of parchment paper, each about 20 inches in diameter.
- Arrange the tomato slices in the center of the paper, spreading them out slightly. Arrange the fish pieces on top and season lightly. Sprinkle with the lemon thyme and scallions. Add the lemon slices and dot the herb butter on top.
- Bring the edges of the parchment paper up over the filling and scrunch securely together to seal. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes until the fish is cooked through. Test by opening one parcel and piercing the fish with the tip of a knife. It should flake easily. Transfer to plates and serve in the paper.