Craving something different for dinner on a weeknight? This Paprika Chicken with Salad is the perfect pairing of savory, hearty, and healthy. It also only takes 35 minutes to prepare, so you don’t have to waste your evening in the kitchen. And with…
130 calories per serving, you can fell good about having seconds. Ingredients include paprika, brown sugar, salt, ground black pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme, chicken breast halves, red wine vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- 2 chicken breast halves (skinless and deboned)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tomatoes (saladette, in wedges)
- 1 globe tomato (in wedges)
- 3 cups lettuce (in bite-sized pieces)
- Mix the paprika, brown sugar, salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme.
- Cover the chicken with this mixture and marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, add the vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and stir. Slowly add the olive oil and continue to stir. Add the tomatoes and marinate for a few minutes.
- Place a bed of lettuce on a plate, then add the tomatoes with the dressing.
- Add the chicken on top and serve.
|Calories130Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.