Rub makes enough for 4 chops. Grill over medium-hot fire until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil (dried)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (OR granulated garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Mix together oil, dried basil, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl. Spread both sides of pork with basil mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes.