Do you have a bread machine that you never get to use! This recipe is for you! Our Panettone Cake recipe is perfect to try out on your bread machine as it is easy to prepare and delicious for the whole family. This particular recipe is specifically for Bread Machine preparation. It is a great recipe to cook for a family dessert or to serve at a dinner party with your friends. Let us know your thoughts on this Panettone Cake—Bread Machine Method recipe.
- 180 milliliters milk
- 130 grams sugar
- 5 grams salt
- 130 grams butter (melted)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 400 grams strong flour
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 130 grams chocolate chips
- Place the milk, sugar, salt, butter, egg yolks, lemon peel, vanilla extract, strong flour, and yeast in the bread machine in this order.
- Turn the bread machine on to the kneading and rising function (approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes) and leave the dough in the machine for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on a work surface, flatten it slightly, add the chocolate chips all over the dough and fold the dough over itself a few times, first in one direction and then in another.
- Place the dough in a panettone cake mold, make a criss cross incision in the top and let it rise in a warm area until the dough reaches the rim of the mold (approximately 12 hours).
- Before placing the cake in the oven, place a piece of butter in the center of the incision and bake the cake in a preheated oven at 190C for 15 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 170C and continue baking for 40 minutes. If the cake begins to brown too much, cover it with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool upside down and suspended.
PER SERVING *
|Calories980Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.