Pancakes with Blueberries and ApplesauceChloé Delice
Pancakes are a perfect palate pleasing way to start the day. This recipe for Pancakes with Blueberries and Applesauce combines sweet fruits and fluffy cakes. Everyone will love the sweet and buttery way to start the day. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. We hope you and your loved ones will enjoy these sweet treats as much as we do. Happy cooking!
- 5 apples
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pods
- 2 glasses water
- 3 eggs
- milk (25 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 175 grams flour
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- butter (40 grs. soft)
- frozen blueberries
- blueberry jam
- 1Applesauce Preparation:
- 2Peel apple, remove seeds, and dice into small pieces. In a saucepan, cook the apples, sugar, vanilla and water. Stir regularly, crushing apples as they cook. Set aside.
- 3Pancake Preparation:
- 4In a bowl, whisk eggs with milk and sugar.
- 5In another bowl, mix flour with baking soda and salt.
- 6Stir flour into the milk mixture.
- 7Mix until well combined.
- 8Add oil and butter, stir until smooth.
- 9Melt a small piece of butter in a skillet.
- 10Ladle a small amount of batter into pan.
- 11Cook the pancake on each side, flipping halfway through cooking.
- 12Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 13Make a pile of pancakes, add a large tablespoon of warm applesauce on top.
- 14Arrange a teaspoon of frozen blueberries on top and around applesauce.
- 15Save juice from frozen blueberries, mix with blueberry jam, pour around the applesauce.