Pancakes are a perfect palate pleasing way to start the day. This recipe for Pancakes with Blueberries and Applesauce combines sweet fruits and fluffy cakes. Everyone will love the sweet and buttery way to start the day. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. We hope you and your loved ones will enjoy these sweet treats as much as we do. Happy cooking!
- 5 apples
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pods
- 2 glasses water
- 3 eggs
- milk (25 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 175 grams flour
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- butter (40 grs. soft)
- frozen blueberries
- blueberry jam
- Applesauce Preparation:
- Peel apple, remove seeds, and dice into small pieces. In a saucepan, cook the apples, sugar, vanilla and water. Stir regularly, crushing apples as they cook. Set aside.
- Pancake Preparation:
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with milk and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix flour with baking soda and salt.
- Stir flour into the milk mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add oil and butter, stir until smooth.
- Melt a small piece of butter in a skillet.
- Ladle a small amount of batter into pan.
- Cook the pancake on each side, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Make a pile of pancakes, add a large tablespoon of warm applesauce on top.
- Arrange a teaspoon of frozen blueberries on top and around applesauce.
- Save juice from frozen blueberries, mix with blueberry jam, pour around the applesauce.