If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Pancakes with Peas, Smoked Salmon and Fresh Goat Cheese. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 50 grams fresh peas (225 gr pods)
- 200 grams flour
- 2 small eggs
- 15 milk
- 30 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 piece fresh goat cheese (standard industrial size)
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 15 whipping cream
- Shell the peas and cook for 2 minutes in salted boiling water. Set the most beautiful and tender pods aside. Wash and cut into thin strips. Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice. Salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix the drained peas with 3 tablespoons of water in a food processor's bowl. Add the eggs, the flour, and the milk. Blend the mixture to a fine batter, and salt lightly. In a pan heat a knob of butter and pour a ladle of batter to cook a pancake.
- Set aside in a hot place. Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks and add chopped mint.
- Place a pancake on the serving plate with the smoked salmon, some goat cheese and a little cucumber, and finish with marinated pods.