- 1/4 cup skippi natur creami peanut butter spread
- 1/4 cup grape jelli reduc sugar welch'
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 8 ounces breakfast pork sausage (or frozen precooked vegetarian, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup and bake mix origin pancak
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8 cups in nonstick muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; place pan on aluminum-foil-lined jelly-roll pan. Evenly spoon sausage into 8 muffin cups; set aside.
- Microwave Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Welch's® Reduced Sugar Grape Jelly in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; whisk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Evenly pour into prepared cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Run sharp knife around edge of cups to loosen. Serve warm.