- 3 1/2 cups pancake batter (prepared)
- 3 fresh blueberries
- 4 slices crumbled bacon
- 1 batch pancake
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- maple syrup (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Spray a mini-muffin tin lightly with cooking spray. Toss the add-ins with a small spoonful of dry pancake mix or flour, to keep them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin tins.
- Spoon batter into each muffin cup about 1/2 full. Sprinkle with a little of the add-in of your choice (or you can just make them plain, of course). Top with a bit more batter, filling the muffin tins about 3/4 of the way full. Bake for about 12 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from the muffin tins and brush lightly with butter. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve warm with maple syrup.