- 8 shallots (or 1 large onion)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (medium, 1 to 1 1/4 pounds total)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini (medium, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (snipped)
Stephanie Smith 14 Jul 2018
Simple tasty meal... I will make it again..
Tiffany Davy 10 Jul 2018
Simple but delicious.
Jenn 6 Jul 2018
If you want a dish that lets the natural flavor of your food shine, this is a great one to try. The ingredients in the recipe are inexpensive, especially in the summer. I added some halved cherry tomatoes from our garden, and served over wild rice. Delicious and simple.
Alina Maatjes-Siletskaya 7 Nov 2016
While zucchini turned out fantastic, roasted shallots were a bit odd. Maybe it's just me not liking eating onion as a dish rather than an ingredient.