Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In medium saucepan, warm three cups chicken broth over medium-high heat. Slowly bring to a boil. Add polenta, one-fourth teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Reduce heat to medium low and cook polenta, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 – 7 minutes. When polenta is almost cooked, stir in goat cheese until melted. If polenta mixture is too thick, gradually stir in remaining cup of chicken broth, as needed. Remove polenta from heat; set aside.
- In shallow dish, combine filberts with remaining salt and pepper. Warm olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge chicken in filbert mixture and place in pan. Cook chicken until well-browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside, tenting with foil to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium and add shallot to pan. Sauté 3 minutes.
- Add wine to pan and stir, scraping bottom to deglaze. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook wine sauce until reduced by one-third, about 5 minutes. Add one-half cup blueberries; mash and stir lightly for about 2 minutes. Add butter and remaining blueberries to pan. Remove sauce from heat.
- To serve, place dollop of polenta on plate. Top with one or two chicken tenders and generous serving of blueberry-wine sauce. Top with basil before serving.
|Calories670Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.