®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Cherry-Onion JamPORK
Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Cherry-Onion Jam
Both the onions and balsamic vinegar become mellow and sweet the longer they’re cooked, making them pair deliciously with dark sweet cherries. Serve this easy-to-make entrée with a wild-and-white rice pilaf, steamed beans and a tossed salad for a simple, festive holiday dinne…
Recipe courtesy of National Cherry Growers & Industries Foundation
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine 1/4 tsp salt, ginger and 1/8 tsp pepper in small bowl. Rub tenderloin with oil. Sprinkle salt mixture evenly over pork; slightly rub into surface of pork.
- Lightly brown tenderloin over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes in large heavy skillet. Transfer pork to rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in heated oven for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 5-minute rest time.
- Sweet Cherry-Onion Jam: Heat butter in 10-inch, heavy nonstick skillet. Add onions, garlic, 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 25-30 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally. (If necessary, reduce heat to low halfway during cooking to prevent onions from browning.)
- Stir in vinegar, Chinese 5-spice and brown sugar. Then stir in thawed cherries. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat about 5 minutes more or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer tenderloin onto cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes. To serve, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices and serve with Sweet Cherry-Onion Jam.