®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Maple Gravy & Apple Bacon HashPORK
Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Maple Gravy & Apple Bacon Hash
Recipe courtesy of Lauren Brennan of LaurensLatest.com
- Potato-Apple Hash: Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp and browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Reserve the bacon fat – about 4 tbsps. Heat butter and 2 tbsps of bacon fat in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add potato, onion, garlic, and apple and cook until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the maple seasoning and cinnamon, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Pork Chops: Heat remaining bacon fat in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork chops with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Add to skillet and cover. Cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted through the center of the chop reads 145 degrees F, about 15 minutes. Transfer the chops to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Maple Gravy: Pour off all but 1 tbsp of the pan drippings from the skillet. Whisk flour into pan drippings and let bubble over medium heat for 1 minute. Whisk in broth, maple syrup and cream and bring to a boil. Cook, whisking often, until mixture reduces and thickens, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve: Crumble the bacon into the hash. Serve chops hot with the hash and sauce.