- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper (freshly)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops (Smithfield All Natural)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
PER SERVING *
|Calories60Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mike M. 10 Aug
My son and I liked it a lot! We are without a grill right now so this was a great alternative and very tasty. I love spice so I increased the spices except the sage. Found out the hard way that ground sage was not what I needed (not a big deal, I just re-mixed the spice rub). The recipe should read RUBBED sage not dried. Just a little confusing. I also added some garlic to the oil and butter because, well... But this was good!!
Sarah Xedis 13 Jul
this was AWFUL. The taste of the sauce did not compliment the pork at all. i wont make this again and it was a waste of a pork chop :(
Tessa T. 1 Oct 2016
These were very good!! I saw this recipe, but only had raspberry jam (with seeds) on hand, and it was still delicious!
Kaitlin R. 11 Aug 2016
Loved these pork chops! I followed the recipe exactly and they turned out amazing! Although the sauce got too thick, it still tasted great with the pork chops. I will definitely make this again!
Eleanor Sparrock 28 May 2016
Loved it and will definitely make it again!! I did't add anything but doubled some of the ingredients. My family enjoyed it very much.