- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (coarsely chopped, drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 medium zucchini (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 2 yellow squash (medium, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 japanese eggplant (medium, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, peeled)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 red pepper (large, thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- Place Dressing ingredients in KitchenAid® Blender. Process on speed 4 (puree) until smooth, scraping down sides asneeded.
- Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one zucchini piece on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of zucchini. Repeat with remaining zucchini, squash, eggplant and onion, keeping each vegetable separate.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Removefrom pan; cover to keep warm. Repeat with eachof the remaining vegetables, adding oil as needed in 2 teaspoon increments, and cooking just until tender.
- Return all cooked vegetables to pan; add tomatoes, thyme, and salt. Cook 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat; gently toss with Dressing and garnish with basil.
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.