If you are searching for some decadent tapas dishes that are packed with flavor and look amazing when plated, then try this recipe for Pan Fried Prawns with Vanilla and Orange Sauce and Flower Couscous. The dish looks fancy and the flavors are out of this world. Be sure to pick up these ingredients so you can prepare this decadent and beautiful appetizer or tapas the next time you host a party.
- 16 shrimp
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 60 grams butter
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 orange (juice)
- ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 vanilla pods
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Peel the shrimp.
- Wash and dice the tomato.
- Wash and cut the carrots into sticks.
- Saute the diced tomato and carrot sticks in a skillet on very high heat with 20 grams of butter, salt, and pepper.
- Add a little water. Let the mixture reduce until the liquid is absorbed. Keep warm.
- Juice the orange, then heat the juice with 2 pinches of ginger, honey, and vanilla pod. Season with salt and pepper. Let the sauce reduce by half and set aside.
- When ready to serve, cook the shrimp in oil for 5 minutes in a skillet. Halfway through the cooking, turn the shrimp over.
- Prepare the couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, finish the sauce by adding 40 grams of sliced butter to the orange juice mixture and whisking until the sauce thickens.