- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 bunch chinese chives (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried shrimp (tsp. of, optional soaked in 2 of water or shao)
- 4 teaspoons salt (or 3 1/2 tsp. if you use the dried shrimp)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- corn starch (if needed)
- Begin by making the dough. Combine water and flour and mix until all flour is just incorporated. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Next, make the filling. Mix the pork, chives, dried shrimp, salt and sesame oil.
- You’re now ready to start making your wrappers and filling the dumplings. Roll out the dough into long sushi roll and cut into small round 1 inch pieces.