- 1 kilogram potatoes (peeled)
- 200 milliliters vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 onions (medium, peeled and finely diced)
- 50 grams mayonnaise
- 200 grams yogurt (full-fat)
- 300 grams radishes (sliced)
- 125 grams smoked streaky bacon (diced)
- 8 plaice fillets
- 100 grams plain flour
- 80 grams butter
- 150 grams peeled prawns (cooked and)
- 4 sprigs fresh dill (little reserved for garnish, remainder finely chopped)
- lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20 mins. Drain, refresh with cold water and slice.
- Place the stock, vinegar, 2 tbsp lemon juice and one-third of the onions in a saucepan, season and bring to a boil. Pour over the potatoes and allow to stand for 30 mins.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and yogurt and season with salt and black pepper. Fold into the potatoes along with the radishes. Allow to stand for at least 30 mins.
- For the relish, heat a frying pan and sauté the bacon until crispy. Add the remaining onions and sauté until softened. Remove from the heat and keep warm. Stir the shrimp into the bacon and onion mixture.
- For the fish, put the oven on very low heat. Sprinkle the fish with 4 tbsp lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. Roll in the flour and tap off the excess. Melt 1 1/2 tbsp butter in each of 2 frying pans. Pan-fry 2 fillets in each pan until golden brown on both sides. Place on a baking tray and put in the oven to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining butter and fish.
- Arrange the fish on serving plates and top with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with chopped dill and garnish with dill sprigs and lemon wedges. Serve with the potato salad.
|Calories570Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.