If you are searching for a cool and creamy sweet treat to serve up at your next backyard barbecue, then try this recipe for Palouza, a Milk Dessert. You can use either rose water or orange blossom water depending on your flavor palate. Try this sweet sensation while relaxing on your back porch this summer, and turn your yard into a tropical oasis. We hope it helps you relax. Enjoy!
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 liter whole milk
- 2 tablespoons rose water (or orange blossom water)
- Combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually, whisk in the milk.
- Continue whisking and add rose water.
- Pour in a saucepan on low heat, and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and pour into ramekins.
- Cool, then refrigerate.