- 2 1/4 Cups Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 5 Colored Dyes (see Paleo Rainbow Bread Dyes for recipes)
- In large mixing bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups tapioca starch, almond meal, baking soda and salt. Stir and break up any clumps.
- In the center of flour mixture, add eggs. Mix with a fork.
- Gradually add water, it is better to keep dough on the dry side as you will be adding extra liquid when adding the dye. Use hands to knead dough into a large ball.