- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 3 Cups water divided into individual cups
- 1 Cup Purple Cabbage
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Medium Beet, quartered
- Mint Green Dye: Place blueberries in a saucepan with 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil. Mash blueberries with fork, Reduce heat simmer 20 minutes Strain liquid into a jar. Cool completely
- Blue/Teal Dye: Combine 2/3 cups water and cabbage in a saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat simmer 20 minutes. Strain liquid into a jar. Stir in baking soda to achieve blue color. Cool completely
- Green Dye: Mix matcha powder and 2 Tbsp hot water. Cool completely.
- Yellow Dye: Mix turmeric and 2 Tbsp hot water. Cool completely
- Red/Pink Dye: Place a quarter of the beets in 1 cup water. Bring to a boil over low heat. Reduce heat simmer 20 minutes Strain liquid into a jar. Cool completely.