This is one of my favorites- all my friends have made it and love it too. For this recipe I used sweet potatoes to make the noodles with a spiralizer- the texture is fantastic! If you don't have the gadget you could use spaghetti squash, or a peeler…
to make threads of potato then cut them into smaller "noodles".
- 1-1.5 lbs Chicken breast (2-3)- cooked and chopped into cubes
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 3 Green onions
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tblsp Sunbutter (or any other nut butter)
- 2 Tblsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tblsp Coconut Aminos (or reduced salt gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 Tblsp Siracha (or red pepper flakes.... change this if you dont want it so spicy!)
- 3 tsp. White vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2.5 Tblsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tblsp Lime Juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tsp. Fresh minced ginger
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- cilantro to garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted cashews to garnish (optional)
- Peel and spiralize the sweet potatoes.
- Whisk the Sunbutter through garlic together and pour into a large skillet over medium heat- whisk occasionally.
- When the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has a smooth consistency add the onion and sweet potatoes. Cook until the "noodles" are tender- about 8-10 minutes.
- Make a "well" in the stir-fry- beat the eggs and scramble them in the pan. Once they are cooked mix them with the rest of the stir-fry. Add the chicken... mix again and eat!