- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces tuna (any variety, drained and flaked)
- salad (Your favorite tasty tuna, ingredients*)
- 4 slices bread (toasted)
- food coloring
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and your favorite tuna salad ingredients. Assemble into sandwiches.
- In small bowls, add one or two drops food coloring to 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.
- To serve, use milk mixture to paint edible designs on the bread. Try using blue to make a huge wave or lake, or try painting a fish with red. *Use chopped onion, celery, pickles or pickle relish, bell peppers, cucumber, toasted nuts, dried fruit, cheeses, apple or crushed pineapple.