- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 ounces chorizo sausage (chopped)
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 2 green bell pepper, slice
- 1 zucchini
- 10 ounces whole okra (frozen, thawed and halved diagonally)
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo
- 1 cup regular or convert rice
- 6 teaspoons knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 2 cups water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Remove chicken and set aside. Season shrimp with 1 tablespoon Bouillon. Add shrimp to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red peppers, squash, and 1 teaspoon Bouillon, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook chorizo, onion and chipotle over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add water and remaining 1 teaspoon Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Stir in okra and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Return chicken, shrimp and vegetables to skillet and heat through.
|Calories230Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.