- 1/2 cup paella rice (or Risotto Rice)
- 8 ounces chorizo (Spanish Style, cut into coins)
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into large chunks)
- 1 yellow onion (Large, finely diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (Smoked)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 pound large shrimp (shelled and Devained)
- 12 mussels (scrubbed and soaked)
- 12 little neck clams (or Manilla, scrubbed and soaked)
- lemon wedges (to serve)
|Calories360Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Laurie Morley-Clarke 10 Jan
The hole family loved it and it was easy to make
Andrea Moreno 26 Aug 2018
so amazing. cant find paella rice in my area, so had to use arborio.....more babysitting. still great
GARCIA VILLALOBOS 20 Jan 2018
Great taste!! Everybody loved it!!
Patricia P. 10 Aug 2017
Great!! Delist!! Didn't have the type of chorizo that was a hard sausage so I used El Popular brand and it tasted great. I also used a Aldis brand of fire roasted red tomatoes which added great flavor.
Bill H. 15 Feb 2016
This was delicious. Since I am working with people that say they don't like dark meat I substituted chicken breast for the thighs. Very easy recipe to follow.
Chad B. 15 Feb 2016
I substituted hot Italian sausage for the chorizo. Very easy to follow the instructions. Turned out delicious. Even my 10 year old ate it.