Tired of the same green leafy salad? Serve this colorful and favor-packed with Santa Fe Cured Pork Roast.
- 11 ounces mandarin orange segments (chilled and drained)
- 1 mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1 avocado (medium, peeled, pitted and cubed)
- 1 cucumber (medium, peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (ginger flavored)
- 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- In large bowl, toss together mandarin oranges, mangos, avocado, cucumber and bell pepper with lime juice. Combine remaining ingredients for dressing small bowl; blend well and toss gently with mandarin orange mixture. Stir in cilantro and serve immediately.