Paccheri with Beef and Carrettiera PestoLolibox
Pasta is the perfect palate pleasing dish to comfort the soul and melt away the stresses of the day. This recipe for Paccheri with Beef and Pesto Carrettiera is a hearty and decadent dish. It is packed with rich and delicious ingredients. If you want a dish that satisfies your stomach and heals your stresses, then this is the dish for you. This rich and cream pasta sauce is combined with steak and pesto for a meal that is out of this world.
- 150 grams cranberry beans
- 500 grams paccheri pasta
- 2 steak
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves Nubian red garlic
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto (Carrettiera)
- heavy cream (20 cl.)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Soak the beans for 24 hours in a bowl of water.
- 2Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until it is al dente.
- 3Meanwhile, cut the steaks into thin slices.
- 4Chop the onion and garlic.
- 5Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil. Add the onions and garlic; lightly brown them and then add the meat. Continue cooking. Add the pesto and make sure that everything is well combined. Add the beans and the cream. Continue simmering over low heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve the paccheri on a plate and cover with the sauce. Add plenty of Parmesan.