- 17 ounces boneless chicken (Farm Rich, Bites)
- 1 head lettuce (Iceburg)
- 1/2 onion (Large, diced)
- 2 cloves minced garlic (1 teaspoon)
- 2 scallion (stalks/green onions thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts (chopped)
- 3 fresh mushrooms (chopped, optional)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (spicy thai chili)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ginger (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (each of, and pepper, optional)
|Calories440Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Erin Goodwin 16 days ago
The whole family really loved these, we didn't have the chicken cubes they mentioned so used chciken mince instead and added some breadcrumbs to the mix. I also added one teaspoon of the optional ginger. yum yum yum!
Miller House 4 Dec 2018
I used regular chicken breast diced up and this turned out great. I will definitely make it again!
Hello 28 Nov 2018
It was delicious. Added bean sprouts
ishkabibel 18 Nov 2018
This recipe was easy and delicious. I made a ton of it and brought it to my 40 person Bridge game. They all raved and wanted more when it ran out!!
Liz F. 18 Nov 2018
Very good! Definitely a keeper!
molly 24 Oct 2018
Used ground chicken instead! Was a delicious quick dinner paired with a side of rice and mandrin oranges to enjoy after a long day!
Jessica Lowry 21 Oct 2018
easy one pan dish. i used ground chicken place of the breaded. yummmmy
Indra Cima 21 Sep 2018
Turned out beautifully ❤️
Mouna G. 19 Sep 2018
It looks yummy, I'm gonna try it tonight
Jamie Swartz 18 Sep 2018
Easy recipe to follow, super delicious!!! Will make again.
Lizzy 18 Sep 2018
Delicious! Make sure you get pre cooked chicken (we did not realize!)