- 1 pound beef flank steak (or thin cut sirloin)
- 1 cup vegetable oil (237 ml + 10 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (fresh, minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced or chopped)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (dark is preferred, but light works)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 green onions (large, chopped or sliced on the diagonal in 1 inch lengths)
|Calories1630Calories from Fat1130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat1130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Massic 28 Sep 2018
it was good but not outstanding
Smith 5 Jul 2018
was terrific on rice vermicelli
J 1 Jan 2018
Great to marinate and freeze ahead
Melissa Messina Morales 31 Aug 2017
Easy and delicious! My partner loves it and I've made it now many times 👍🏽🙂
Leanna Loucks 15 Aug 2017
Flavor was sooo good!
Kary 24 Jul 2017
His is my husbands go to plate at PF Changs so of course I had to make it. Thankfully this plate worked quite well. His words were: I could eat this every day.
Bianca E. 19 Jul 2017
YES! This was SO fantastic!!! I made this for my husband and he loved it! So flavorful! Will DEFINITELY be making again!!
Amos 11 Jul 2017
Definitely will make again!!
Ryan Mearig 4 Jul 2017
Fairly easy and turned out great!
Carole-Anne D. 24 Jan 2017
This recipe turned out pretty good! A nice combo of sweet and salty! I would definitely recommend it for a quick dinner or lunch!
Thad G. 22 Jan 2017
It was great. Easy to prepare and leftovers were good. Yummy. I will try it again. No question about it.
Master 30 Oct 2016
Sweeter than expected, but the flavor is good. Add some chili oil or flakes for some heat. The meat cooks quickly, so pull it quickly from the oil. I substituted sesame oil because that is what we had to work with and it worked out great.
Kadell L. 22 May 2016
Soooooooo good! 😍 didn't modify too much. The sauce was really good! Unique but great taste. Definitely will be making this again soon!