PUMPKIN PIE LAYERED CHEESECAKEMCCORMICK
Pumpkin desserts are a quintessential part of fall baking, and our layered pumpkin cheesecake recipe is sure to become a fast favorite in your seasonal dessert rotation. From the pumpkin pie-spiced graham cracker crust to the scrumptious double layer of vanilla and pumpkin fillings, this homemade pumpkin pie cheesecake will look — and taste! — like you’ve spent half the day baking in the kitchen.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 pkg. cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 15 oz. pumpkin
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- How to Make a Pumpkin Pie Layered CheesecakePreheat oven to 325°F. For the Crust, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- For the Filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Remove 1 cup batter to medium bowl; beat in pumpkin, flour and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir vanilla into remaining plain batter. Pour 1/2 of the vanilla batter into crust. Gently pour pumpkin batter over top. Top with remaining vanilla batter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 2 hours or until cooled. Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Test Kitchen Notes:All three layers of this cheesecake stand out individually, just as wonderfully as they come together. This delectable dessert lends itself to the best of both worlds — a slice of pumpkin pie and a slice of cheesecake. The warm flavor of pumpkin pie spice beautifully balances the sweetness of vanilla cheesecake, and it's rounded out with a yummy graham cracker crust. Top the pie with a dollop of homemade vanilla whipped cream and you’ll have yourself a decadent dessert that’s sure to have you and guests coming back for seconds. It goes without saying that this pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe would be the star of any Thanksgiving or holiday dessert spread. For a family feast worthy of any occasion, serve it alongside our other fall favorites like Sage Stuffing, Classic Roast Turkey, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Broccoli Casserole, or Mixed Green Salad with Apple Pie Vinaigrette.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories450Calories from Fat280
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat280
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes