- streusel topping
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/4 cup butter (cold, cut into chunks)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk (divided)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 loaf french bread (cut into 1-inch cubes, about 8 cups Substitutions available loaf Italian Bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, about 8 cups)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract (McCormick® Pure)
- 2 cups blueberries (divided)
- For the Streusel Topping, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cover. Set aside until ready to assemble in the morning.
- For the Casserole, mix eggs, 1 cup of the milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss gently to coat. Pour evenly into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons each milk and sugar, and lemon extract in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the blueberries. Spread evenly on top of bread cubes. Top with remaining 1 cup blueberries. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove casserole from refrigerator. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cut butter into Streusel Topping mixture with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Calories1050Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.