- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 15 3/4 ounces whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes. Stir in barbecue sauce; turn chicken to coat. Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water and corn into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Arrange chicken on pasta, then sprinkle with bacon. Top with cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
Robyn Lemcool 13 Nov 2017
Turned out really good made it a couple weeks ago! Only thing is o forgot the bacon and cheese! But gonna plan on making it again another time