- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, herbs and black pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly dip in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Also terrific with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
Jaime 23 Oct 2017
delicious! tender, flavorful and easy.
Clara W. 19 Mar 2016
I was in a bit of hurry when I made this. I coated boneless tenderloin chicken with regular mayo and then rolled in Italian breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and Mrs. Dash seasoning. (Not sure how much I used I just sprinkled it on top of the bread crumbs). I baked at a lower heat of 325, flipping after about half hour. YUMMY!!! so tender!