- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, herbs and black pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly dip in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.