Oven-fried Green Beans With Pizza Dipping SauceBest Foods
- 1 pound green beans (trimmed)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1/2 cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Combine green beans with 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- 3Combine bread crumbs with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Add green beans, in 2 batches, and close bag; shake. Arrange green beans on prepared pans.
- 4Bake 15 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- 5Meanwhile, microwave remaining 2/3 cup Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cheese and Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds or until warm; stir. Serve with green beans.