- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 eggplant (medium, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices, about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil in medium bowl. Season eggplant, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush both sides of eggplant with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange eggplant in single layer on prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.