- 3 baking potatoes (large, cut into 6 wedges each)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine corn meal with sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients except potatoes in large resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes; turn to coat, then coat with cornmeal mixture, shaking off excess.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once, 40 minutes or until golden brown.