- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shallots (finely chopped, or onion)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped )
- 8 whole wheat ( or whole grain crackers, finely crushed, about 1/2 cup)
- 8 lamb chops (bone-in)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, shallots, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Season chops with salt and pepper. Brush one side of each chop generously with mayonnaise mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. On baking sheet, arrange chops. Roast 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- *Variation: Substitute 4 bone-in pork chops for lamb chops. Decrease crackers to 3 to 4 (about 1/4 cup) and bake 35 minutes or until chops are done.