- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 zucchini (medium, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces frozen ravioli (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Add Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- Combine sauce mixture with ravioli in 1-1/2-quart casserole. Combine mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in small bowl; sprinkle over casserole. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.