- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes (large firm, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; set aside. Combine bread crumbs with salt in pie plate.
- Brush tomatoes with mayonnaise mixture, then dip in bread crumb mixture. Arrange tomatoes on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and tomatoes are tender. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and thinly sliced basil.