Oven ''fried'' Red TomatoesBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes (large firm, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; set aside. Combine bread crumbs with salt in pie plate.
- 3Brush tomatoes with mayonnaise mixture, then dip in bread crumb mixture. Arrange tomatoes on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and tomatoes are tender. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and thinly sliced basil.