- 8 chicken legs
- 1 Maggi (x pack, So Juicy Rôtisserie)
- 4 spring onions (sliced)
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup white rice (converted)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- • Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) or 320°F (160°C) for convection oven. Place the chicken legs into the bag with the sliced spring onions and follow the cooking instructions on the pack.
- • In a large, dry, frying pan, toast the cashew nuts gently, stirring frequently until golden, then transfer to a plate.
- • Cook rice according to pack instructions and set aside (covered).
- • Heat half the oil in the same pan and stir fry the broccoli until tender. Transfer into a bowl and keep covered.
- • Heat the remaining oil and add the beaten egg to the pan, cooking like an omelette and breaking it up into pieces.
- • Add the rice to the pan with the broccoli and cashew nuts, reheat until piping hot then serve with the chicken.