- 1 1/2 pounds assorted fresh vegetables (cut-up)
- 3 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves (chopped fresh, or 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine all ingredients in broiler pan without the rack or large shallow baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Season, if desired, with fresh ground black pepper.
- Recipe Tips
- *Assorted Cut-up Fresh Vegetables - use any combination of the following: red, green or yellow bell peppers, Spanish or red onions, white or portobello mushrooms and carrots.
PER SERVING *
|Calories5Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cheyenne Longacre 26 Jan
excellent, loved it and would definitely be on my to do list
Chany A. 2 Oct 2017
i tried this and added sweet potatoes. 15 mins then stir the another 15mins. also added a dash of cayenne and ground nutmeg and cinnamon for spicy sweet flavor. thia ia my new go to veggie dish to pair with chicken or fish.
Jim C. 29 Nov 2016
I added small red potatoes (small quarters), mixed the vegetables together. The butter, I put in four teaspoonfuls of butter in different parts of the pan. Next I bought hot ground turkey sauge and added basil to it. I mixed the sausge and basil together and then pulled the sausage apart in small pieces and spread it evenly on top of the vegetables. I placed the pan on a rack just above the middle portion of the oven. I first cooked it at the suggested cooking time and temperature and stured it at 18 minutes (lost track of time). After 20 minutes, I then increased the temperature to 470 and cooked for 15 more minutes. It turned out perfect.
Sarah G. 12 Apr 2016
This was really good i also used rutabagas, onions,bell peppers..white potatoes carrots,cabbage cut in large slices on top with cajun sausage. on the bottom for a complete meal
Jordan M. 27 Feb 2016
Amazing! Easy to make, tasty to eat. Definitely try this for a simple side dish made with common fridge veggies.