Oven Roasted Entrecote with SpicesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Looking to spice up dinner with a loved one? When picking there very best piece of meat, consider trying entrecote, which is a premium cut of beef used for steaks that comes from the rib area. It is moist, flavorful and rich. This Oven Roasted Entrecote with Spices is a winning dinner dish. It combines chili powder, paprika, mustard seeds, poppy seeds, thyme, five pepper mixes, sweet paprika, ground ginger, cumin, nutmeg, white wine, lemon juice, bay leaf and salt as the spices. Put that on the steaks, and add Balsamico Blanco, brown sugar and orange zest for an unforgettable dining experience.
- chili powder
- mustard seeds
- poppy seeds
- 5 pepper (mixes)
- sweet paprika
- ground ginger
- white wine
- lemon juice
- bay leaf
- olive oil (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Balsamico Bianco
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 orange zest
- 1Season the meat well in advance with all the spices and let marinate.
- 2On a light grill, grill the meat until well browned on the outside.
- 3In an ovenproof platter, arrange the meat, and set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, sugar, orange zest, and a pinch of each of the marinade spices, except salt.
- 5Heat until syrupy.
- 6Drizzle this sauce on the meat, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for about 1 hour 15 minutes. Baste with the sauce occasionally.
- 7Cut into strips, and serve with a salad and chips.