- 2 packages Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Drumsticks (about 2-3 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (coarse)
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix coating ingredients and pour some into a shallow bowl.
- Brush drumsticks with egg white and coat evenly with the crumb mixture by rolling them in crumb bowl.
- Place drumsticks on shallow baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Check for doneness with a meat thermometer in the deepest part of the meat, not touching bone. Thermometer should read 180° F to 185° F.