A satisfyingly crisp, lightly seasoned coating will make this a hit with the whole family!
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Weber Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, seasoning salt, thyme and pepper in a shallow baking dish. Place oil in a separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in oil, then crumb mixture.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.