- 1 chuck roast (Thick, cut in half, I will cook the other half another day)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
|Calories710Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
L M. 10 Feb
Perfect! Go to and I have made it many times with shoulder roast and bottom roast
Teresa Martin 23 Jan
I didnt have a very thick roast so it only took a little over and hour with me flipping it halfway through that time. I added bell pepper and onions when putting it in the oven. Tasted Great though
Tyra Ivy I. 20 Jan
Very good! I added a few extra spices. Will make again.
Julie C. 5 Dec 2018
Terribly! The veggies didn't cook at all, the meat barely cooked! I was to get dinner made bc this recipe STINKS!!
mike and Jennifer Davies 26 Nov 2018
Excellent! A family favourite now
Lynn 24 Sep 2018
Not good.. I followed the directions to the letter. I splurged & bought a beautiful thick Chuck roast. My husband sliced the roast & it tasted good but it was as though as could be. I was so disappointed.
Tracie M. 7 Apr 2018
AWESOME !!! Super easy I cooked the veggies in a separate pan and turned the heat up for a bit after meat was done
Susan W. 4 Mar 2018
This was fantastic! I didn’t think a chuck roast could be this tender, but it was! This is the only way I’ll ever cook this cut again
Moritz H. 11 Jun 2017
200 degrees is too low. Next time I'll try 275 and maybe 4 hours